How to resolve MSVCR100.dll is missing error in intstalling WAMP server ?
After this alert, If you run Wamp Server it’ll start to run. But Wamp Server icon color stay in ‘yellow’ color.
It won’t change to ‘Green’ color.
WAMP server error MSVCR100.dll mostly happen when you install new ‘Operating system’.
MSVCR100.dll file is a part of Microsoft Visual C++. if this file is missing means, ‘ Wamp Server’ won’t run.
So, download following exe file and just install that.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
1.download the file from a link : MSVCR100.dll
2. Extract the downloaded file .
3. Copy the Downloaded file.
4. Open my computer open the drive where you installed your windows “Example c:” drive then go to system32 and paste this .dll file here .
5. And now re-installed the wamp server
6. Run the wamp server Error RESOLVED .
OR YOU CAN DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
For Windows 32 bit OS:
For Windows 64 bit OS:
Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012
select your Language and click ‘Download’ Button. You will get ‘vcredist_x64.exe’ file.